Ever feel like you're screaming as loud as you can but it doesn't matter at all as no one can hear but only you yourself?
Anyone understand that feeling?
Anyone feels me????
"Why you look so stress?"
"What actually make you so stress?"
"Why so kiasu (afraid to lose)?"
"OMG, did you actually sleep? I saw your light still on when i woke up."
I wish i could like others, passing out on my bed before 12 midnight.
I wish i could like others, having 8-hours sleep everyday.
I wish i could like others, doesn't need to rely on caffein or other energy drinks.
I wish i could like others, have a high performance brain functioning.
I wish i could like others, glance through the notes and everything goes into my mind.
I wish i could like others, meditate on God's word and do prayer everyday.
I wish i could like others..... I wish i could...................
Dear workload and whatever, you're really killing me, my time and my health. But yeah it's okay. Challenge accepted! Hard work will pay off! It will.... so far i did quite well for all my units. =)
- C -

1 comment:
加油,该休息还是要好好保重身子哦!
Post a Comment